• BS in Environmental Sciences, or related discipline
• At least 3 years of manufacturing plant environmental compliance experience that includes permitting and reporting across air/Title V water and waste.
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
• Multi-media experience is ideal
• Working knowledge of air permit compliance, as well as, regulatory agency interaction, auditing and training on environmental compliance subjects and managing environmental contractors
• Prior experience with capital projects/plant expansion is a plus.
• Candidate must be local to the Newark, NJ area
Description of Responsibilities:
The Environmental Engineer position is part of the EHS integration team at a heavy manufacturing plant location. The company is a world-class organization with over 100 locations and they are growing through expanding current facilities and through acquiring other plants/businesses in their market. In this role, the chosen candidate will provide technical environmental compliance support to this site to include environmental permitting and reporting, support for capital projects and as part of the EHS integration team.
If this specific opportunity does not meet your current needs, please assist me in fulfilling my client’s position by forwarding this on to someone who you believe fits the description. Thank you very much for your assistance in networking with me! I look forward to my conversation with you and/or one of your colleagues.